Privacy Statement Awara IT
Last updated: April 2019
We at Awara IT value the privacy of our customers and care on processing and protecting personal data.
We receive your personal data when you submit to us e-mail requests or feedback requests via our website. We also receive personal data as part of our staff recruitment process.
What Personal Data we collect
We collect the following information: your e-mail address, name, phone number and company name.
We only retain and use personal data that has either been provided directly by you or that has clearly been supplied to us to be processed.
Awara IT also may collect other information on your activities at Awara IT website, which do not demand your personal identification or are not directly or individually related to you. Such information may include:
- unique identifier, such as cookie, that is available on your computer, cell phone, or any other device;
- IP (internet protocol) address and information derived from it, such as geographical location data;
- information about your device available in HTTP Headers or other internet signaling transport protocol, browser or device type and version, operating system, information about apps used or missing on your mobile device, screen extension, and selected language;
- behavior data, such as visited web-pages content areas, dates and times of activities
- Web search you use to identify locations and to navigate internet resources.
Why we collect these data
The purpose of personal data collection is to ensure the possibility to contact you, to give you personal consultation, send relevant marketing information.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Your data will not be provided to third parties unless it is necessary in order to process your request. Our website features social media buttons that are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We take security and management measures to minimize misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of their websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
Please do not hesitate to contact us using the detail below should you have any questions about our privacy statement or changes or deleting your personal details.
You may send us a request to view, change or delete these details. Furthermore, you may send us a request a data export containing the details that we use with your permission; you may indicate that you wish us to limit the use of your personal details. To do that, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
37, Moyka emb, St. Petersburg, Russia
+7 812 244 04 40