Established in 1988, Belmont Trading Company is a global leader in secure and sustainable reuse and recycling solutions. The company offers services for all types of electronic materials (eMaterials), including whole units, components, and scrap across the mobility, computing, and telecom network industries. Secure product recycling and reuse includes mobile phones and accessories, telecom and network equipment, tablets and other handhelds, IT equipment and computer systems, printed circuit boards. HQ located in USA.
The main business task for the local representative office is to provide inventory for trade-in devices. According to the internal corporate requirements, Belmont is to operate with the international software products. Even more – Microsoft Dynamics NAV is implemented in the HQ as well. Hence this system was recommended for the Russian representative office as well.
Awara IT expertise with Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations for the international companies has supported Belmont Trading with the fast start and flexible customization related to highy variable logistic processes requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV implemented for Belmont, covers main business process: Belmont’s partners sort mobile devices based on the damage type, then diagnosed, recycled or reused.
- Implemented modules: logistics and warehouse, accounts payable, accounting, finances, assembly. Bookkeeping and tax accounting are implemented within Dynamics NAV
- Integration with Belmont’s partners third party systems: information on each device is scanned and automatically imported into Dynamics NAV. Simple web-interfaces for warehouse employees simplify daily operations with devices and reduce risks of information loss.
- Automated devices receive. Boxes, pallets, unpacking, sorting.
- Mobile devices analysis – each device description is automatically imported into NAV from barcode scanning.
- Shipments – print out customs documents from NAV
Main implementation part is successfully finished, Awara IT team is currently supporting and improving the solution.