Awara IT is a Microsoft Power BI Partner of the Year in Russia (2018 and 2019).
For all companies that provide IFRS reports, we recommend Awara IFRS Reporter on Power BI. This tool is intended for finance professionals responsible for the IFRS reporting preparation. With Awara IFRS Reporter you can automate the preparation of the trial balance report, calculation of management adjustments within the preconfigured «adjustment route». Once having set up the reporter, the preparation of reports is done as automatically as possible. This is Awara IFRS Reporter on Power BI.
- Mapping rules are configured by each user and then Awara IFRS Reporter automatically converts data according to the specified rules.
- A unified approach to the formation of management accounts
- Full and correct audit trail, possibility to track down numbers from the IFRS accounts back to Russian accounts on transaction level, dealing with accruals and adjustments
- Consolidate reporting from all legal entities you work with
- Filter’s panel that filters needed analytics, while this filtering applies to all report lists.
- per product / per group / per store visualizations, both in cash and quantity
- deficit data based on product items that are not presented to customers per day
Awara IT expertise
- We prepare complex operational, strategic and analytical reports and dashboards.
- Develop non typical visualizations with R-scripts.
- Power BI integrations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX, 1С and other ERP systems
- Choosing data interpretation models and decision-making models
- Trainings and courses for business users: DAX, Power Query, etc
Please feel free to email us to book a call or a demo:Ilya.Karyakin@awara-it.com or call us +7 (812) 244-04-40