Any company that starts or continues operations in Russia faces many challenges related to specifics of the Russian accounting and tax reporting. There are many “recommended” aspects that should be strictly followed.
That is why Awara IT developed a course that would support Russian accountants and finance professionals to understand the basics of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All companies using Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC with subsidiaries in Russia and CIS. Please note that this course is held in Russian only.
Why this course
In this course you’ll find out more about the specifics of the Russian market. You will know how to follow numerous regulations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
You will discover modules, interface and every day operations approaches to Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC. You will also get basic practical skills of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC.
- Key Dynamics 365 BC definitions and approaches, Dynamics 365 BC modules overview. Localization.
- Company information, address
- Bank account
- Currency information, importing exchange rates
- VAT calculation
- Expense reports, cash, etc.
- Custom Declaration
- Fixed assets
- Tax and accounting reports
- General understanding of Dynamics 365 BC modules, interface and approaches related to Russian accounting
- Basic practical skills enough for efficient operations within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We highly recommend that this training is held at customer’s site or Awara IT’s office. In case this option is not applicable, then Skype or teleconference meetings will take place. To make sure your professionals get the most of this training, we recommend a brief introductory call beforehand.
Start this course
For detailed description, dates and timings, please feel free to contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org