Companies of all sizes and industries.
At this training we will give you a closer look at Power BI, provide basic DAX and Power Query skills and will improve data processing and structuring knowledge.
You will be able to create mid-complexity reports using standard Power BI functionality.
2 work days, 16 hours.
Who should take part
Analysts, accountants, economists, C-level managers and head of departments.
This training is targeted at 3-4 participants and is carried out at Awara IT’s office or at customer’s office.
- general information about Power BI: Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service, Power BI Mobile
- data sources overview: Excel, 1C (Odata), Microsoft Dynamics NAV (as SQL database), Internet pages
- how to structure and process data using Power Query
- data type connections overview
- working with data using DAX: calendar, columns, measures
- preparing visual elements: slicers, matrix, pie charts, donut charts, clustered column charts, tree diagram, maps, KPI.
- editing visual elements: colour, fonts, size, group
- cloud Microsoft Power BI functionality overview
- Q&A, recommendations
Please feel free to email us for more information or to schedule your introductory Power BI training: firstname.lastname@example.org