Awara IT has successfully implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales for NewTech Services, oilfield services company.
«NewTech Services» – is an international oilfield services company providing high-tech solutions to oil and gas customers in Russia, CIS countries, Europe, Latin America and Middle East since 2009. The company provides 4 key services: drilling, completion, project management and selling equipment. Head offices are located in Moscow and Huston. Operation and representative offices, as well as maintenance and service centres are located in Samara, Almetyevsk, Perm, Orenburg, Usinsk, N.Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Nefteyugansk, Nizhnevartovsk, Tomsk, etc. Regional representatives operate in the UK, Venezuela, Serbia, Belorus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Urkaine and United States.
NewTech b2b sales process is long and complex. It involves tender department, internal coordinators, business development managers, who collect a lot of specific information, track statuses, store voluminous tender documents, etc. The customer decided to systematize sales process with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, building a single workflow for all areas and regions in two stages: to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and to optimize approval of tender documents as part of the sales process.
On the first project stage Awara IT presented standard CRM functionality in accordance to customer’s business processes related to oilfield services. We have automaized the following processes: customer relationships, opportunities management, monitoring sales.
Second project stage was much more complex. The challenge was to optimize tender approvals, deploy complex forms and control purchases processes.
Awara IT has also developed a proprietary tool for document role-based access control.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is implemented and is actively used by the customer
- Key business processes related to tender participation are implemented
- Awara IT team deployed a proprietary role-based access solution for bulk tender documentation. Documents are stored in Sharepoint but only some users should have access to it. Switching between apps when working with apps isnt an option either. That is why our solution covered roles in CRM that would provide a user with access to certain documents that he/she needs for everyday work.
Additional Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales functionality by Awara IT
When dealing with complicated cross-segment and cross-team B2B sales, classic Follow Accounts functionality didnt meet customer’s requirements. Awara IT introduced additional flexible and convenient Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales module called “User settings and notifications subscription” that includes:
- Configuring auto-substitution of the most frequently used parameters when creating new records
- Setting up a flexible subscription to notifications from the system for various events for business areas, regions, and customer groups.
NewTech is happy with the results and puts the project into commercial operation.