Microsoft announced that it will be rebranding Office 365 with the Microsoft 365 name on April 21st, 2020. It won’t be changing pricing or what’s included in them.
Awara ITs experts share a brief update on the most important changes:
- Office 365 Business Essentials will become Microsoft 365 Business Basic.
- Office 365 Business Premium will become Microsoft 365 Business Standard.
- Microsoft 365 Business will be Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
Microsoft 365 updates:
- Editor in Word spelling service, which uses AI elements, contains editorial functionality and will help people learn how to write better. One of the functions “Rephrasing” will explain you how to make your text more convincing, while retaining the original meaning. In addition, for the first time, the Editor function in Word will be able to check text for plagiarism, helping authors create original content and, when necessary, insert relevant citations into a document with just one click.
- Microsoft Teams More than 75 million people use Microsoft Teams for work and leisure reasons. This messenger is even more demanding now with the spread of ubiquitous remote work. Teams features for Microsoft 365 users are enriched: group chats, video calls, online meeting schedules, password storage.
- PowerPoint Presenter Coach helps you overcome the fear of public speaking. Elements of artificial intelligence help determine the pace of speech or parasitic words. The “Designer” function in PowerPoint expands creativity and allows you to convert text into a spectacular timeline with one click.
- Microsoft 365 subscribers will have exclusive access to 200 templates in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Templates will help you create a resume, wedding invitation, newsletter, birthday card, and more.
Please note: new Microsoft 365 features will be available from April 21st, 2020. Subscription price and number of services will not be changed either. Active Office 365 users will stay with their subscriptions till the date of its annual update.
Awara IT is happy to assist with choosing the optimal Microsoft 365 subscription and will support your upgrade process: email@example.com