Microsoft offers a 6-month free subscription to a range of products intended to improve productivity when employees work remotely:
- For commercial organizations: Dynamics 365 Customer Service, digital messaging. Dynamics 365 Remote Assist;
- For NGOs, healthcare, educational organizations: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, Power Apps Portals.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist for remote services, training, or augmented reality services. Our clients use this solution for remote work. To get started, just download the application and roll out augmented reality scenarios with your mobile phone.
A specialist calls a colleague through Microsoft Teams. The colleague sees everything that the specialist sees through his/her mobile phone camera and can draw objects on his/her screen that are perceived as objects in augmented reality. Technical specialists solve problems in real time at lower cost and with no physical presence, which is particularly relevant when people are required to self-isolate and keep social distancing.
- It is easier and faster for technical specialists and work teams to build effective remote communications;
- Services are provided remotely under the guidance of more experienced colleagues;
- It is easier to learn and improve skills;
- Fewer employees need to be physically present at the place of provision of services. This is particularly relevant when people are required to self-isolate and keep social distancing.