Uniqbro specializes in business consulting and business management. The management company has been instrumental to the federal launch of spa centers, online stores and other business projects. The company’s head office is in Perm.
UniqBro oversees the activity of a network of spa centers. To improve performance indicators, it is important for the company to monitor the following effectively:
- Interaction with customers – tracking incoming calls, visiting guests, use of offers from loyalty program;
- Work of HR department – staff selection and training, HR analytics;
- Financial indicators – control of income and expenses within branches and the entire company.
Since employees provide the same type of information on a daily basis, errors are likely to be made upon entry of primary data. That is why Uniqbro uses the cloud version of Power BI alongside other Microsoft cloud services such as SharePoint, Flow, Office 365, StuffHub.
Collaborating with Awara IT was a logical step for Uniqbro in using Power BI, and this collaboration has allowed:
- Adding reports illustrating the performance of company branches;
- Expanding the list of used reports;
- Minimizing the risk of end-user errors upon entry of primary data.
- More reporting functionality by branches and added analytics by time of day, days of the week. Analytics also specify the type of day (workday, weekend, public holiday);
- It is now possible to track and analyze incoming calls by integrating data from Mango Office billing system into Microsoft Power BI;
- More reporting functionality for analysis of company revenue. Comparison is made across identical time periods, calculation of growth rates, etc.;
- Reporting on personnel, KPI, dividend analysis, income and expense analysis.
These Power BI improvements are intended and proposed to investors, senior management and middle managers. The company management is pleased with the revised and upgraded business intelligence system and intends to improve it further in the future.