Description and contents
This course provides an overview of the functional table types and the data and process model in Dynamics 365 Business Central. Master tables, documents and journals are also explained.
- Understand common table types and characteristics
- Understand the standard data model
- Identify common data triggers
- Understand standard data flow
- Use patterns and properties with tables and pages
- Create a document page
- Use functions in table and page objects
- Use the ROUND function
- Use the TESTFIELD function
- Use the InitRecord function
Audience Technical consultant, developer, solution architect. General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Awara IT office or third-party location
Certificate of completion provided by the end of this course.
To book this or other courses, please contact us: email@example.com