As Microsoft continues to support communities and organizations affected by the COVID-19 crisis, our goal is to ensure that your business has the digital capabilities to maintain business continuity and stability, while keeping employees safe and healthy. As part of this effort, the end date for Extended Support for our Dynamics AX 2009, Dynamics AX 2012, and Dynamics AX 2012 R2 on-premises customers will be delayed for six months, with a new end date of April 12, 2022. Click here for FAQs.
- Q: What actions do customers need to take to delay the end date for Extended Support?
- A: No action required. Dynamics AX 2009/2012/2012 R2 customers will automatically receive a delayed end date for Extended Support.
- Q: Is technical support included with Extended Support?
- A: No, but customers can use an active support contract such as Software Assurance, Dynamics Advantage Plan, or Unified Support on the relevant on-premises product(s) to get technical support if they choose to stay on-premises.
- Q: Can customers get technical support on-premises for Dynamics AX2009/2012/2012R2 after the new extended support date of April 12, 2022?
- A: No. If a customer has Dynamics AX 2009/2012/2012 R2 and chooses to remain on-premises, they cannot log a support ticket, even if they have a support plan.
For additional comments, support requests or Microsoft Dynamics upgrade, please feel free to email Awara IT: email@example.com