Description and contents
This course leads students through the deployment and configuration process of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It explains how to get a subscription and how to set up a demo environment, install the product on a mobile device. It also explains how to set up users and email, how to assign permission sets, and how to set up important reporting functions, such as Power BI.
- Create a Demo Environment
- Use the Business Manager Role Center
- Set up a Trial
- Introduce the Product User Interface
- Use Help and Resources
- Create a Company with Standard Data
- Create a Company with No Data
- Data Migration Overview Using Assisted Setup
- Import Data from Excel
- Set Up Users and User Groups
- Set Up User Permissions and Profiles
- Set Up Power BI and Email
Technology and application consultant, solutions architect, leadership. General knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. As well as previously taken Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central course.
- Awara IT office or third-party location
Certificate of completion provided by the end of this course.
To book this or other courses, please contact us: email@example.com