Awara IT holds intermediate course for Microsoft Azure users interested in cloud security. The goal is to obtain practical and theoretical knowledge about modern approaches to infrastructure security using Microsoft Azure,
Azure Security Center, Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Sentinel.
IT security departments professionals, system administrators, IT professionals. Requires intermediate security skills.
- Module 1: Cloud security introduction, Azure Security Center overview
- Hands on lab 1 how to control security operations with Azure
- Hands on lab 2 Identify security threats with Azure Security Center
- Hands on lab 3 Fix security threats with Azure Security Center
- Module 2 Azure Advanced Threat Protection overview, Azure Information Protection, Azure Sentinel
- Hands on lab 4 Know more about Azure Sentinel
1 working day. Due to pandemic we offer this course online only.
Before you start practical part of this course, please activate free Azure account.
- Get more knowledge about Azure tools for your corporate security
- Improve your corporate security using existing Azure tools and approaches