The correction function allows you to change dimensions and descriptions. This function work in these entries:
How to use
- Open the Navigate page and select Document No and Posting Date (Variant 1) or open the document which you want to change the dimension values and go to Actions -> Navigate (Variant 2).
2. Page will open with all the operations оf the document. To change dimensions, go to Navigate -> Correction.
Correction page opens.
The following functions are available in the correction window:
- View all existing dimensions (Code and Name fields)
- View the set values for each (field ” Current Value»)
- Change the dimension value:
Enter a new value for the dimension in the field «New Value».
The new value is saved when you close the window and confirm the change.
When you view the dimensions, you can see the new value.
- Select different dimension values for each operation:
1) Check mark in the field «Select Several».
2) Choose «…» in the field «New Value».
3) Page will open with all the operations that use the dimension that you want to change.
4) In this page, you can change the dimension values in the New Dim Value Code field. Only values highlighted in red can be changed.
5) You can select a different dimension value for each operation.
6) Click OK. «Ready for Modify» will appear in the New Value field.
7) Close the page and confirm the changes.
8) The dimensions will receive new values.
Delete dimension values:
1) Check the mark in the field «Clear».
2) The new value is saved when you close the window and confirm the change.
Result of applied changes.
- Enter a new value in the field «New Description».
2. By pressing «…» you can see the values that will be changed. They are highlighted in red.
3. The new value is saved when you close the window and confirm the change.
4. In the Dimension Correction Choice page, you can specify different descriptions for each operation.
5. Click OK. «Ready for Modify» will appear in the New Value field.
6. The new value is saved when you close the window and confirm the change.