Description and contents
In this course we continue with exploring the development environment and language of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. To write code, we use Application Language as the programming language. Creating custom functions, variables, arrays, and lists.
- Use Application Language as a programming language to write code
- Understand different data types
- Use Relational, Boolean, and Logical Expressions
- Use Conditional Statements
- Identify different types of functions used in coding
- Create a CodeUnit
- Understand Events and relationship with Triggers
- Use Triggers when coding
- Building Custom Functions
- Identify Built-In Functions available that can be used
Application consultant, technology consultant, system architect, developer.
Some previous experience with development processes and concepts with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central.
- Awara IT office or third-party location
Certificate of completion provided by the end of this course.
To book this or other courses, please contact us: email@example.com