Microsoft Azure is a set of cloud services that gives your organization the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks. This approach enables faster development processes specifically for hybrid deployment, being a combination of local and cloud infrastructure. Azure guarantees fast start of scalable and efficient solutions that operate with your existing resources such as BI, IoT or ERP systems. According to SLA, Microsoft guarantees at least at least 99.9% availability of its Azure services.
How can Azure help:
- Develop Android, iOS and Windows apps.
- Deploy Windows and Linux infrastructure with only several minutes needed to deploy virtual machines.
- Manage data from SQL, NoSQL and HDInsight.
- Manage cloud user catalogues via Microsoft and SaaS single sign-on or other vendors’ applications.
Microsoft Azure operates based on consumption – the more you use, the more you pay. These 3 factors primarily affect the cost:
- Resources – how much you use per hour?
- Storage – how many Gb you store per month?
- Traffic – how many transactions and which are those transactions?
Find out more details: firstname.lastname@example.org