Awara IT has successfully completed Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 implementation project for the Russian office of Belgian-bread machines producer JAC.
JAC is one of the global leaders of the professional bread production. JAC equipment operates at small bakeries, retail chains and large bakery production sites. Official distribution network consists of 400 enterprises in 80 countries. Key production sites are located in Belgium and France, with subsidiaries in USA and now in Russia. As JAC products fit any types of bread, this approach makes it easier to match tastes of bakery fans and helps bakers improve their professional knowledge and creativity.
JAC Russian branch provides sales and distribution of slicers, moulders, yeast fermenters as well as maintenance services. The company is actively investing in the Russian office sales and distribution.
Project scope and key automation tasks were very well-known for the Awara IT team. It was required to enable a fast start of JAC operations on the Russian market, automate sales, distribution and finance processes with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- JAC key business processes are fully automated
- Provided solution fully matches Russian legislation related to the Russian accounting standards
- Microsoft Dynamics АХ 2012 covers unified business processes within the group of companies
- Unified financial reporting for the head office of JAC is prepared in Microsoft Dynamics АХ 2012
- JAC’s Russian office operates within the unified ERP system that covers France, Belgium and USA companies.
As a key result – implemented solution supports all business operations of JAC in Russia and helps the company concentrate on sales growth.
We are also proud to reduce costs on support and maintenance of several financial systems used by JAC, due to implementing only one unified solution on the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
#microsoftdynamicsax2012 #ax2012 #awarait